RS Soul Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Skill Week!

Poll

What skill do you wish to compete in? (Choose one carefully!)

[ 3 ]
    Clan Skill Week! I_vote_lcap60%Clan Skill Week! I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Clan Skill Week! I_vote_lcap20%Clan Skill Week! I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Clan Skill Week! I_vote_lcap0%Clan Skill Week! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Clan Skill Week! I_vote_lcap20%Clan Skill Week! I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Central 46
    Central 46

Clan Skill Week! Empty Clan Skill Week!

Post  Zangetsu Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:40 pm

For this month, I wanted to put something together that I've been thinking a good while about. Something new that would get us all involved, have great laughs, and more importantly have fun ^^. What I've decided to create is a skills week for us all to enjoy and bond over with.

What's skills week oh grandmaster Zangetsu? It will be a complete 7 days of us as a clan, training one particular skill that we hate training alone, but know we'd have a blast training together, but with a twist! We'll be making it into a competition just for incentive Smile.

Whether it be mining, agility, or the dreaded sailing skill, we as a clan will vote on the forums for a skill to train on, and obviously the one with the most votes will loose! (jk win) The winners, will win a nice little stack of 3m for their valiant efforts in slaughtering their fellow clan mates in skilling. Notice, I said winnersssssss, meaning plural!

There will be two winners for this competition, the one who receives the most experience in the skill decided on, and a second for the one who gains the most levels! This makes it fair for those who don't quite have higher levels to gain greater xp gains, but will rather rapidly gain more levels with their lower xp gains at the lower levels.

Everything will be tracked using the competition tracker on runetrack.com. once a skill has been voted and decided on, I will post the dates in which the competition will start, along with the link to the tracker for your viewing pleasure to track your results, or stalk others Wink.

Of course, this is not mandatory, and purely for fun and to become more integrated as a clan. If you wish to not participate, and rather train something else you have our blessing! just let me know so that your name will not appear on the tracker.

Choose carefully, prepare wisely, and most of all, when the time comes: crush your opponents Twisted Evil ! Happy Scaping!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 pm