RS Soul Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty.

bgreen
    bgreen
    Central 46
    Central 46

Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty. Empty Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty.

Post  bgreen Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:48 am

Hi everyone.
    So as you all know i joined this little community a while ago, but i didn't really had time to tell stuff about me, so i thought i'd introduce myself here, on the forums.

My real name is Balázs Grünspeerger (Blaze Greenspearman), so that's where my runescape name comes from. I am 22, have bachelor degree in psychology. Currently working as a volunteer at a tiny corporation as HR manager/trainer.

Here's a picture of me (Bob Marley-ing):
    Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty. S_21412

And another one, doing noobish stuff with a bag. And shaworma:
    Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty. Zewa10

I speak 4 languages (Hungarian, Romanian, English and German) and currently learning a 5th language (with little to no success, the dutch language).
    As of taste in music i mainly listen to Punk-Rock or Metal (Nofx, Blink 182, Ozzy, Megadeth, Korn etc) or Hip-Hop music with super sweet lyrics (Gym Class Heroes, Chiddy Bang).

Other stuff you might find interesting about me is that this is my 2nd runescape character. My first one was called Vitamine90, i was the first hungarian pmod. Played in 2006-2007. I think it got hacked though, cuz i don't remember leveling my summoning with it Very Happy

I am glad i joined you, i was a tiny bit lost on the scapes so all i did was grinding :p
    My skype is balazsgrunsperger.

Well that's aboüt it. I also have my tongue pierced and a zombie turtle tattooed on my leg :p And i like dogs. Dogs are the best. And How i met your mother. Best series ever. At least until now Razz

Blaze Öut.
    Tig
    Tig
    Central 46
    Central 46

Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty. Empty Re: Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty.

Post  Tig Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 pm

It's great to have you here Blaze =D (awesome name btw), and what a great intro!

Ohhhh and now you've posted pics of yourself, watch out for ichigo! Wink He's always lurking around the corner lol..

-Tig x
    bgreen
    bgreen
    Central 46
    Central 46

Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty. Empty Re: Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty.

Post  bgreen Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 am

call me, juan the argentinian.

Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty. Dzsung10
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Central 46
    Central 46

Post  Zangetsu Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 am

OMG xD lololololol

is that a moose?!

damn blaze you be sexxyyyy Cool
    bgreen
    bgreen
    Central 46
    Central 46

Post  bgreen Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:54 am

lolol zan. that's a cow i think =P
    bgreen
    bgreen
    Central 46
    Central 46

Post  bgreen Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 am

the road i got bored of =P

Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty. Drumul-prin-muntii-apuseni
    bgreen
    bgreen
    Central 46
    Central 46

Post  bgreen Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 am

Recruit Blaeze Green reporting for duty. 222124_208508982515503_1039407_n

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 am