RS Soul Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen!

Poll

Please vote for 2 buffs you'd like to see on our avatar!

[ 1 ]
    Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_lcap4%Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_lcap19%Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_lcap4%Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_lcap15%Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_lcap50%Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_lcap8%Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_lcap0%Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 26
    Crazy Gibbon
    Crazy Gibbon
    Soul Reaper
    Soul Reaper

Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen! Empty Clan Avatar - Buffs to be chosen!

Post  Crazy Gibbon Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:19 am

Our avatar is almost ready to show its pretty ikkle head!

We have 2 buff slots, and you guys get to vote for the buffs you want!

Here are a list of options:

Heal Over Time

Heals clan members in range of the avatar for 2% of their maximum lifepoints every five seconds.

Familiar Faces

Doubles the familiars timer when summoning one.

Auto Ort

The avatar adds dropped/skilled Anagogic orts straight into your inventory.

Skill Plot Bonus

10% more resources from skilling in the citadel.

Skilling Bonus

3% more xp for skilling on the same world as the avatar and 6% more xp for skilling in the range of the avatar (approximately 10 steps from avatar is radius).

Random Resurrection

Resurrects a player. This can only be done to each player once a day. And for a limited amount of times in total every day, depending on the citadel tier.

Protector

The avatar takes some of the damage dealt to a clan member in range of the avatar.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:00 am